The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Update

I know...I have been so bad about updating the blog. Well, here are a few updates. We went to another doctors appointment on April 10th. We got to hear "BOTH" heartbeats and see the babies dance. It was great. They are still rocking and rolling. One of the babies continues to hang out upside down...I told Shannon we may have a tree climber on our hands! I can't wait to feel that first kick..and then the second and third and so on! We are truly enjoying ourselves and this pregnancy. Saturday we went and found a plan for a changing table. Shannon got his supplies and began construction! I am so excited that the babies will have a piece of furniture handcrafted by their daddy! What a keepsake!

I will do my best to be better and update....things are just crazy busy and all I want to do is nap/rest! Have a blessed day!

No comments: