The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Names

We have officially decided on our baby names. Our precious little boy will be called Thomas Abram. Thomas was my grandfather's name as well as Shannon's Daddy's name and Shannon's middle name. Abram is a family name from my side. My great-great-great-grandfather (4 greats for Thomas) was Abram Jones.

Our sweet little girl will be Madelynn Cross. Madelynn is special because Shannon wants a Maddy and the "lynn" comes from my name (Kelli Lynn Jones). Cross will be her middle name as that is a special and sacred symbol for me. I collect crosses and have them all over our home. It is only by the mercy of the cross that we are here and God has answered our prayers for the babies!


I know everyone has their own opinions when it comes to names and spellings but these are our choices and we are so very excited to welcome Thomas Abram and Madelynn Cross into our home and lives!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of twins! You and you're husband have chosed beautiful names.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/