The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out and Vote!

Good morning all! We have had a good morning so far! We have eaten, played, and had some tummy time. It is time for a bit of rest now. Maddy had a rough night with her reflux. We got a bath around 3:30 am this morning. It is heart breaking to see her struggle so. Thomas has been very relaxed and wide-eyed today. Maddy is playfully turning her head back and forth as she has her tummy time. It amazes me how strong they are. They are tracking really well and reaching for toys that are hanging. Thomas even picked up his moose and put it to his face. I will attach the camera pic of that.
My heart and mind is on this election today. I really don't want to think about it until the final call tonight or tomorrow. It has been a stressful run to me! Shannon voted this morning and I will go later. He said there were 300 people in line ahead of him when he went. I am glad to see the people out and voting...I just pray the right person wins! I pray so hard God's hand is on this election and He will push forward the person that is best fit to lead (I do have my opinion on that). Shannon and I were talking last night....it no longer matters about us anymore...I want the right leadership for our country in order that Thomas and Madelynn have a safe and secure future. God Bless...and we'll see how it all turns out! Blessings!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

AMEN!!! I've been praying too! I voted earlier, #438 at my poll to be exact. I'm nervous, yet hopeful! We have babies to raise... and we want it to be under GOOD leadership! I HOPE people made a PRAYERFUL decision today!