The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Priceless Moments....

Our Valentine's Day Surprises!!! I never knew a Hallmark Holiday could be so much fun! The angels got new book bags with goodies inside!!! What fun...however, they loved letting their balloons go outside the best part of it all! I was blessed with the coolest mom...she always made holidays so much fun and memorable...I pray my angels feel the same when they look back one day!!!!

On a different note......
I came across some pictures off my camera that I wanted to share......Happy Valentine's Day!
Dressed and ready for church!!! Love the smiles!!!

Bath time fun!!!!

Serious work taking place here....

Maddy knows how to steal the show......love this smile...and she love wearing "Pink"!!!!

Morgan coloring a Valentine!

Three Kids in a Clubhouse!!!!

He gets this from his dada...Thomas will load the wood and then take it out and then load it again...he loves playing in the wood pile!

Who is ready for summer...WE ARE!!! Trying on our new flip flops!!!
An oldy but a goodie...here we are just before Christmas with our buddies....Miss Heather, Kaydence and Kinsley!!! We decorated and baked cookies!!!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

If only Morgan had a twin...

Nana said...

I can see a need for several pedicures this summer!!!!

scott and leanne said...

sweet pics....love the one of all three dressed for church. And I love love the bookbags...that was a great idea!!!!

Kim said...

Happy Valentines Day! I love the backpacks!! Great pictures!