The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

More Fun Times.......

Just in case you were wondering....here is a sneak peak into some of our fun times.....
So....sweet Morgan is now sitting up all on her own......playing.....however, playing solo doesn't last for long around here....there is always somebody ready to join in the fun! This was just prior to bedtime......
Notice as Morgan's toys begin to be taken over......

Maddy realizes that these were once her toys.....so she KNOWS how to play with them best of course!

At one point it got so noisy between the spinner and the drums that Morgan had a bit of an overload meltdown! Shannon and I could hardly hear ourselves over the chaos!
FUN TIMES!
Here is Maddy singing the "you" part of Skinnimerinky dinky dink......sorry...never really spelled that :)
Maddy and Morgan in their Chez Ami fruityliscious outfits!
My climbing monkey of an angel :) I say..."sit Thomas" and he says, "sit"....then stands again! He has NO FEAR of "pop pop" anymore.
Does she look growny or what in this picture!?!?!?!?
Yummo....both angels actually eating. I think I had starved them enough for dinner and their Nonnie had worn them out outside...they were hungry!
My smiling angel.....brings my heart so much joy.....
Her favorite pass time now.....jumping!!!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am one proud Nana! I can't wait to have some time with them at the beach...counting the days now.

Anna said...

i LOVE the sweet sister picture! adorable!