The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What have we been up too?????

My little jumping beans......
Daddy's homemade biscuits.....a real treat for the tummy!!!!





This past weekend I attended a Women's Wonder Full World Retreat with our church. There were 70 women ranging in ages from 21 to 85. It as a blast!!!! I had a hard time being away from my angels.....and was sooo glad to get home...but overall it was a great retreat for this mama. I left out Saturday morning at 6:45am and returned Sunday at 3:30pm. What a blessing it was to drive down the driveway with my family excited to see me return!!!! The kids didn't skip a beat though...their daddy took great care of them and they had a blast making biscuits, playing at McDonalds, and riding their cars!!!

Sisters in action......fast forward 16 years from now....I will be one exhausted mama trying to keep up.....let's just say I will spend many a day/night on my knees!

And this is how we are spending out January.....anticipating warmer weather for sure!!!!!

No comments: