The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Beach Trip







We were so fortunate to go to the beach the last weekend in May. I had just finished up school and we decided to head for the sun and seafood. We rented chairs for one day and got all the sun we needed. We dined on wonderful seafood at Captain Anderson's, The Boatyard, Angelo's Steakhouse, and also got to visit the new Pier Park Shopping District. We were amazed at how Panama City has changed and continues to grow. Mama and daddy joined us as well and it all made for a great weekend away. Back to reality......

Here is a picture of me in my preggy bathing suit. I am so proud of my belly bump. Shannon took good care of me and babies....making sure we didn't get too much sun or get too hot.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments: