The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Travel System



Wow....do Thomas and Madelynn have a sweet ride or what! When we arrived home on Friday there were 5 boxes on the back step. Shannon got busy on Saturday and put together our Travel System. If you remember or read from a previous post, we were so blessed by the Knology Shower, that our friends at Knology gave, that we were able to purchase the entire Travel System! We got the double stroller, two car seats, and two extra bases. We chose the greatest pattern I think....it is Rittenhouse by Graco (black and white). Shannon and I played with it and strolled around the house picturing ourselves with the twins going for a ride. I have to say....I can't imagine myself at this point venturing out on my own with this. It is a lot for one person to manage. We'll definitely have to get in some practice. I picked up both car seats as carriers without babies inside and had trouble walking...we'll see! Maybe I'll develop some muscle when the babies arrive. It has lots of great compartments though...cup holders, storage basket, etc. It does fold down easily but lifting it into the car may be challenging. I didn't try to lift it at this point....but it looks heavy! Tucker just watched in amazement....he really doesn't understand all of the new items we are bringing into our home! Hope you like the set!









Oh- Notice Shannon's t-shirt...that was one of his Father's Day presents. I am so proud he likes it and he wears it often!

No comments: