The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shots Updated....

We had a very successful experience at our 2 month appointment. Both Thomas and Madelynn gave a short cry after the 3 shots, but did not seem to mind it once they received their hug and bottle. All went really well! Shannon and I both were relieved. I admit, I did have a tear in my eye when I heard Thomas' cry. He has the most pitiful cry and can make the fattest lip....it just breaks my heart. Here are the updates on measurements: Madelynn weighed in at 9 pounds and 2 ounces and was 22 inches long. She is 10th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in length. Thomas weighed in at 9 pounds and 10 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. He was 10th percentile in weight and 10th percentile in length. He was 50th percentile in head circumference.....he does have a broad forehead......what a thinker. Maybe that is why he is always so relaxed....he is pondering bigger and better things. Overall, Dr. Jester said we are on target and looking great! I feel so good having this first appointment behind us. Thank you all for your support and prayers. I hope you are having a great day...despite this nasty weather!

No comments: