The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Boy...and Tom-Boy!

Our Thomas is all boy!!! I just love it! Here are 2 pics of him in his staples for the winter! If you know my Shannon...you know we are a Carhartt family....and of course...everyone has to have at least one pair of Levis.....Too cute little man!!!! Oh...and I just couldn't post about Thomas only....Maddy had her an overall day.....her daddy loves her in her overalls...as do I!

2 comments:

Tiffany, Lee and Kateley said...

Too dang cute!! We love Kateley in her overalls to but she HATES them :(

Nana said...

He is "all boy" with his denim and curosity... and Maddy is showing signs of being a "girly girl". I have a feeling the overalls will not be a part of her closet for long! Hair bows, shoes, and a cell phone for Maddy, that's all she wants! I love you guys (gal)!!!