The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

These are the days.....

We are having so much fun preparing for Christmas around here! It is a very busy time around our house...especially for me! Seems as though I am constantly chasing after my busy angels! They love the Christmas Tree and lights, and despite the gate...manage to still get into it! It is so much fun each morning to dress them in their Christmas outfits (thank you Mom/Nana)....I wish I could take more pictures as these days are flying by. Speaking of time flying...Morgan will be 1 month on Christmas Eve...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Meltdown Maddy....this is her with her purse. She wants so much for me to hold her but my hands were full with Morgan eating...shortly after taking the picture I played it back for her in the camera and she giggled. The meltdown didn't last long! She knows what she is doing! :=)

What a handsome Lil' Man...red nose and all!

And just look as this pretty Christmas Girl!

Ready for bed! Dreams of Sugar Plums Await!
And our precious wee angel....Morgan!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like Thomas is still cutting those darn molars. Bless him! The guys look so sweet in their Christmas clothes. I guess we are all capable of "meltdowns", especially at this time of the year! Bless her, she gets it honestly. She wants what she wants when she wants it!!!! Morgan is so still and sweet...kisses angels!

scott and leanne said...

Love the meltdown pic....Now I know what I have to look forward to....hehehe! They look so adorable in their christmas clothes. I am glad Morgan is doing so well....girl you are like superwoman...can I get half of your energy????

RandB said...

Love all the new pics...they are so cute! And you are doing a great great job!!