The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stick's Country


We had a great first night at the concert....we heard performances from Whiskey Falls, Mark Chestnut, Craig Morgan, Rodney Atkins and Gretchen....by far our fav was Craig Morgan...he just had a great presence about him. Shannon and I came home this morning for a quick home shower before heading back. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy. The Green's are being such great hosts and letting us stay with them!

The angels are doing great....Thomas didn't sleep so well for Nana but they seem to be having fun. I miss them terribly. I told everyone I feel as though I cut off my right hand and left it in Eufaula yesterday.....can't wait for sugar tomorrow!!!!

Here is a link I also wish you'd view if you haven't seen it on the news lately . It is an amazing testament that you can never judge a book by it's cover.....amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related

No comments: