The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

36 Weeks

Wow...I can't even believe it myself! We are 36 weeks today. I never thought we'd make it this far. I guess Thomas and Madelynn are enjoying the tight surroundings. Like mama said....why would anyone want to leave such a warm environment for this germy world we live in....but they can't stay in there forever. Shannon and I are about to pop to see them in front of us. This has been such an amazing journey for us and we are thankful for every moment....good and just a bit less than good..... for example, my foot is HUGE today. It is so weird b/c my fingers are not swollen and my left foot is only slightly swollen...but my right foot is gigantic! It has us a bit worried but I am trying to keep it up. All in all we are in a great place and looking forward to the day Thomas and Maddy decide to join us! We will continue to keep you posted! I do have a picture of my foot but Shannon and I are worried it might be a bit too much to post...I will leave it to your imagination! Have a great weekend! Enjoy this beautiful weather and football! Blessings!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi I am friends with Suz (steece quads) and saw your comment on her blog. I am 13 weeks pregnant with twins and came over to your blog. Congrats on making it for 36 weeks! I can't even imagine what it must be like.