The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tuesday's Appointment

Shannon and I had an appointment for our ultrasound, BPP, and NST along with a check up with Dr. Holsten yesterday. Everything went well. The babies did not cooperate with the ultrasound so we got NO picturess.....sorry....I was disappointed too! It was also hard to get a cranium measurement for Madelynn but the sonographer did her best. According to the measurements...which can be off a couple ounces, Thomas is 4 lbs 9 ounces and Maddy is 5 lbs. Isn't that amazing!!! Like mama said....I already have more baby in my belly than she did when she had me at 9lbs 1 ounce and we thought that was a lot! Madelynn still is breech but it is not a total breech. She is actually a bit sideways in a ball. Her legs are above her head but she is still considered breech. She is right on top of Thomas as they are touching....the sonographer could barely find the membrane that seperates them due to their being so close. Thomas covers my whole left side and Maddy is straight down the middle under my belly button. My right side is mostly baby free....which is why if I do get to lay down on a side that is the one I turn to....otherwise Thomas has a fit if I get on my left side. All in all it was a good day though and we are happy to know things are going well! We see Dr. Holsten again next Thursday along with another BPP and NST. We are praying for at least 2 more weeks before their arrival....anytime after that is icing on the cake! We are also praying that hurricanes Hanna and Ike don't head our way......we're watching the weather!

4 comments:

Heather said...

hey mrs smith i'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. we found out today that kaydence and kinlsey will be coming 4 weeks early. they will be here on september 25. i hope everyting keeps going well. take care
heather

Tiffany, Lee and Kateley said...

Hey Ya'll
Hope everything is going well with the little ones. We try to ready weekly to keep up with you guys,and ya ll are in our prayers. Lee and I are new to blogspot, so I have a question! How do you get your friends on the left side of your page?
Thanks
the Waldens
www.kateleywalde.blogspot.com

Wade and Allison said...

Hey Smith Family! Hugs from Tennessee!
It's Allison (Walden) Combs - Billy Red and Diane's daughter....I saw your blog on Kateley's.

I am so happy for your growing family!! What a beautiful blessing! Can't wait to see pictures of Thomas and Maddy outside of your belly! You look fantastic by the way - what a hot momma!! Love the names and your sweet nursery....and to see you guys are love your Tucker as much as we love ours! :)

We are praying for you guys!

10,000 Blessings!
Allison

Wade and Allison said...

YEAH!! So excited to see your post on ours...there may be an easier way to communicate but I am not an expert on the blog world! :)
Just wanted to return your comments- Thank you for sharing in our joy! Please add us to your blog as we will add you...
Yes, Billy Red will finally be Papa Red! To more than Tucker Blue!! We are super excited!
Chat more soon...