The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Belly Pic




Mama has been requesting an updated picture of my belly. It is not that I am reluctant....it is just hard to find a time when I am looking somewhat okay and Shannon is home to take a picture. We took this picture last night before leaving for a baseball game. The look didn't last long at the game as I was SO VERY HOT! I think pregnancy adds about 10 degrees to the normal temperature and not being able to sit and move normally along with constant Braxton Hicks makes it even harder. Don't get me wrong...I love being pregnant and wouldn't trade this time for anything...but it does tend to make simple things a bit harder and more uncomfortable. Shannon says he can see differences in my belly weekly. It is definitely growing! I am having a harder and harder time finding something to wear as I don't want to invest in more clothes. I was speaking with a pediatrician at our newborn class Thursday night and he said that we would be in good shape if we can make it to week 34...that is only one week away. Shannon and I are thinking another couple of weeks but who knows...we could still have a month. We'll keep you posted! Have a great Labor Day Weekend! War Eagle!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

YOU LOOK PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I JUST LOVE THAT BELLY OF YOURS... AND THOSE BABIES! I'M SO GLAD THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL!!!!
LOTS OF LOVE!!!