The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday

I just wanted to send out an update on what is going on up here. I have been knee deep in wonderful baby gifts. I have been washing and folding some of the most precious baby clothes there has to be! Thomas and Madelynn are so blessed by everyone's support. I have purchased a couple of new items with the gift cards but am holding on to most of them to find out what we need for sure before buying anything else.

The babies are getting more active by the day. It is amazing to feel both of them pushing and turning. Every now and then I'll get a fist or knee or foot pushing completely out...you can almost grab it. I can push gently back and it will let go or move...that is the coolest! I never knew I would feel them so strongly....It amazes me that they are here in my belly....following my every move.

I am truly enjoying this time (despite the heat) and trying not to let a moment slip by without knowing just how blessed we are! Today I plan to go visit with a friend I haven't see in years....she and her family live here in Augusta. She has two sweet babies herself. Well, I hope this gives you a bit of an update on what we're up to. Have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Just stopping by to say HI. Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend. Glad to hear you're doing okay in all of this heat and having fun.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/