The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maddy Turned!!!

Madelynn




Thomas

Today was a wonderful day at the doctor! We had another ultrasound and found out that Maddy has turned. Thomas has been head down since the beginning but Maddy has been breech. I told Shannon last week that they were moving a lot..more than usual...and it wouldn't surprise me if Maddy had turned. Well, she did!!! We are thrilled. This ups our chances for a vaginal delivery. I am game either way, but would love to try a vaginal delivery if at all possible. Thomas is still positioned so that he would be first but it makes us feel so good to know that they are ear to ear talking to each other! I am gaining weight...it is good I know but hard to see on the scale regardless. They are also gaining weight. Thomas is now 3lbs 5 ounces and Madelynn is 3 lbs 10 ounces. This is a pound gain in that last 3 weeks. They are really growing. The doctor says everything looks good and we are on our way!!! Hope you enjoy the pics. Just to explain....all pics are of Maddy except one. The pic that says profile A is Thomas. It is hard to see though..you'll see his forehead to the far right and then his nose bump and then lips bump and then chin. We didn't get 4D's of Thomas this time....but he did get his taken a few weeks back. Maddy looks like she also has Shannon's nose...which I can't tell if Shannon is happy about that or not. I keep telling him they'll grow into them! I think they look precious!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nana said...

There's our girl! She is too cute for words. I can hardly wait!!! I think she is going to be just like her mama though, she is already taking charge. She will be bossing Thomas around if she is anything like you. He'll never get heard...poor baby boy! Bless them both!
Nana