The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nursery


I wanted to share the latest pictures of the nursery. Shannon was a great help today as we got the prints and animals hung! Thanks mom for helping us get the pieces that go with our nursery. I want to also thank Jackie for the polka dot crosses and precious elephant lamp. The solid pink and blue crosses are from my mom as well. I guess now everyone can see why we gave Madelynn the middle name of "Cross". I have crosses everywhere and feel so much comfort seeing them in the nursery. I am also sharing some pictures of the armoire again and the closet. I was a bit selfish to pick the room I did for the babies. It is the smallest room in the house and also has the smallest closet, but it is the closest bedroom to our master bedroom. I want them as close to us as I can get them!!! It is a bit crowded but sweet....and I hope that Thomas and Maddy will enjoy it as much as I do! Every time I sit in there..I get this overwhelming peace. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!


1 comment:

Nana said...

It all looks great!!! You both did an excellent job on those pictures and animals. Everything looks ready for Thomas and Maddy...they are going to love their nursery, I know I do! Way to go!!!
Love you, Nana