The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pooped....



I just had to share these pictures. Thomas and Maddy have both gone so hard today with short naps. Whenever we have outings it seems that they don't ever get their true nap in.....so as I was finishing up Maddy's bath...this is how I found Thomas. I didn't think anything of his being so quiet as sometimes he just rests his head...but this time he found true slumber. Toooo precious! We enjoyed our Zaxby's lunch with Grandmother Smith and Jackie.
As for this week, we are currently in Valley. Shannon and I had a truly wonderful Valentine's Day. We enjoyed dinner at my fav....Outback. Jackie, Cindy, and Stacey babysat so Shannon and I could enjoy a couple of hours together out. It was truly nice. We also got to go out to dinner last night with a great friend thanks to Jackie and Stacey. It is hard to get used to some time away from Tand M but it is much needed.....even though I try to do all and be all....it is nice to get out. Shannon returns to Augusta tomorrow for work and I am going to spend some much needed time with my mom and dad and baby brother. Thomas and Maddy are excited to see Nana and Poppy.
We also got in some shopping this week. Jackie, "Nonnie", bought the angels some new PJ's....as they are really outgrowing their current ones. It is so nice to have such wonderful grandparents. Shannon and I truly appreciate all the love and support our family gives us. Diapers, clothes, time, and advice, and on and on .....they are all priceless gifts that we truly do recognize and appreciate! It is also quite spoiling as I have grown accustomed to doing it all in Augusta....well, with the great friendship and support of my pal Megan. What a blessed life we do have!!! God is so very good! I wish you all a wonderful evening.
I would also like to ask that you lift up several babies in your prayers. We have friends and loved ones that are going through pregnancies both healthy and some not so healthy. Just pray for the unborn and newborn angels....God knows their names. Thank you!

1 comment:

Nana said...

...Nana can hardly wait to let you sleep in my arms. I'll see you and sister tomorrow...night, night little man...