The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Angels

I just had to share this......more and more Thomas and Maddy are noticing each other. They will look at each other and smile, reach for the other and fuss for the other. It is really sweet. I walked through the living room and found them napping with their hands touching. It was so sweet....then, they were under the activity mat looking at each other, touching and smiling. It was so precious!!! Hope you enjoy!
A big thank you also goes out to those of you that have emailed wanting to allow us to borrow exersaucers and walkers in the Valley! We appreciate everyone's generosity! I love that people do follow our blog.....it means so much to me to get to share this blessing in my life! HUGS!!!

No comments: