The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Lacy/Macy Shower


My wonderful hostesses (Macy, Mary Katherine, Lacy)






Avery, Stacey, Emma



Emma....my helper!

Nana and Ella loved the dolls Jackie got for Thomas and Maddy





On Saturday, I was blessed with a wonderful gathering of friends and family in Valley, Al. My sweet sister-n-law Lacy and close friend Macy hosted a shower at Macy's Mother's home in Valley. Mary Katherine went above and beyond making us all feel welcome! The food was just delicious and pretty to the eye. So many were able to join us ....it just made my day! You will see we even had some younger guests. Rachel from Columus brought Cole, Lacy had Emma and Ella, and Macy had Avery and Eli. Thomas and Maddy received beautiful clothes, diapers, decorative items for the nursery as well as the cute and plush items that make being a baby so much fun and soft! There were even some specially crafted gifts made with love. We are thrilled to be so blessed by those that love and support us. Thank you everyone!!!! I want to give a special thank you to Lacy for the wonderful pictures. I was able to just put my camera down and let her go with it!!! She has a gift for picture taking for sure as well as her gift of poetry. I will share with you the heart touching poem she wrote for us! There were not many dry eyes I can assure you. Shannon and I have been so very blessed! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: