The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday


This is the papysan swing we've borrowed from Lacy. Ella loved it!! We hope to get another swing to coordinate with it.

Here is a close-up of the babies tennis shoes. Mama found these at Baby Gap...they are too cute!

This will be the nursery rocking chair. It was given to Lacy by my Mamaw and she kindly loaned it to us! It matches our bedding perfectly and feels so nice! We also hung the curtain today.

Here is the armoire from when I was a girl. It is full of baby!!!

This is the picture that Lacy presented to us. She wrote the most precious poem...you can read it in a previous post.


Today was a nice day for Shannon and I. He had to go into work this morning but we were able to spend the afternoon together working around the house. Work has kept him really busy lately so it was nice to just have some down time together! We hung a few things, worked in the nursery, and went through some more items needing attention from the move. I wanted to share some pictures from the nursery. We are still working on getting it set up but you can see it is coming together. The room itself is really small...but it is the closest room to our room so we are just making it work. I love sitting in there and just picturing the babies enjoying their new surroundings. It has a peaceful feel about it. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!!! Thank you again mom for all your help also!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

The nursery is looking great! I'm so proud of the work you and Shannon are doing. I have no doubt that you two will be the greatest of parents! Love you both,
MOM