The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Guests



Our baby shower in Valley was on Saturday....so come Sunday it was time to head on back to Augusta. My mom (Nana) and Emma decided to join us! It has been some kind of joy to have Emma as a house guest! She has been such a big help as "Nana" and I worked in the nursery putting things away, washing up baby clothes, etc. She even surprised us by cleaning up the living room while we were working in the nursery. She was even a big help as we ran errands and went to some baby stores. Emma's birthday is August 20th and Uncle Shannon and I won't be able to make it to her party so we decided to celebrate tonight. After a great dinner of Nana's world famous spaghetti and salad we dug into cake and ice cream. Emma had her own personal itty-bitty-cake that was made just for her. Luckily she was willing to share with her Uncle Shannon and I even got a couple of bite in. I can hardly wait until they come to visit again!!! Maybe Poppy can join us next time!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Is that MY EMMA eating Spaghetti....with the sauce?!! She deserves that cake! I miss you Em!!!

The Goodrichs said...

Thats our Emma - I cant wait I get her next - she will be here saturday - by the time 8/20 gets here she may be sick of cake cause we are having a mini party for her too.. wait her sick of cake, never I am talking about Emma.....I love that kid