The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Augusta Home

Our New Home
Our Front Door

Neighborhood Shot


Well...after lots of requests I finally got pictures of the house to share. We are actually in a suburb of Augusta called, Grovetown. It is near Fort Gordon...a military base. We have a lovely neighborhood as you can see from one of the pictures. I took a picture to show the neighborhood. It is much bigger than what I could capture in the picture. Shannon, Tucker and I went for a great walk through the neighborhood last night. The homes and people look really nice and friendly. Our home is up on a hill so it doesn't offer the best in terms of driveway...but we are adjusting. I am learning how to park my car so that Shannon can get his in the drive as well. We had our first garbage pick-up this morning also. Everything is starting to come together. I need to put my focus on the nursery now! The garage is still a storage room at this point but hopefully we can make more and more room in there. I will continue to post pics so check back!
Blessings!

No comments: