The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

5 Months

The angels are 5 months today. I can't even believe it has been 5 months since that miraculous day in Augusta when they arrived!!!!Thomas is rolling over now without any problem. It only takes seconds for him to do it and he hardly fusses. He is a lot more demanding and loves attention. The excitement in his face when I go to get him after he awakes is priceless....he already knows he has my heart. Maddy is full of energy and curiosity. She is so observant and alert. She studies everything from the food I eat to the words on the pages of books we read. Her big brown eyes just can't see enough. I have a feeling she will be teaching me more than I teach her. What a blessed mama I am!!!! Thank you Lord for this gift of motherhood......there is nothing that compares! I feel so very blessed!!!

No comments: