The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just because I can......

Here are a lot of random pictures from last week and over the weekend....just because I am here and can!!! I am soooo thankful to be home with my angels. I am able to feed them when I want to, play when I want (sitting of course) and see them when they wake and say their prayers with them when they go to bed!!! What a blessing. Morgan is really behaving well, however I am still having contractions...sometimes back to back...sometimes hours in between. I am taking the medicines to try and keep them at a minimum and other meds for other things that the doctor sees necessary. I am still struggling with sleep...which makes it hard for me to rest b/c if my eyes are open...I want to be going!!! I am trying real hard to be good though and am thankful for all my supports!!!! I pray that Morgan will hold on to December.....anytime in December....just hold on baby girl!!!
My mama took the weekend off to re-charge and regroup at her house. Bless her, she left for the mountains on the 25th only to come back home on the 30th to turn right around and head here to my house and spend the week with the angels. She needed to see about her house and about her biggest child...my daddy. She plans to return tomorrow. In the meantime I have had my wonderful sister-friend Megan from Augusta visiting. Megan brought much energy and lots of fun for the angels...including a cell phone and new baby doll! What a great weekend it has been. I have stuffed myself on sweets as well...thank you Jackie for the delicious strawberry cake...my favorite!!!! I am soooo blessed with all the love and support around me from family and friends. Nonnie (Jackie) and Cindy have been great to help with the angels as they light up everytime they come to visit and play.....and of course there is Shannon....my tower of strength!!! Friends have come by and offered hands of support and love, messages and prayers, etc. How blessed we are!!!! Thank you all....there is no way I could correctly list and thank everyone so please just know that I am MOST thankful to you all!!!!! This next week is full of appointments again....NST's, OB appts, heart ultrasound with the pediatric cardiologist, etc. Busy busy! I just wanted to take this time to update and say thank you....hope you enjoy the pics as I am most thankful to be able to take them!!!!!
Thomas and Maddy with their fake phone....prior to their getting their new phone from Mrs. Megan.
Sporting around....Maddy in her "Dorothy-Wizard of Oz" shoes.....Thomas in his cords....
Playing in their one kitchen drawer....notice Thomas...he has learned how to form his lips as to say "no"....you don't think he hears that too much now do you......
Here is Thomas...in his usual attire....one shoe on...one shoe off! Maddy is a happy girl....being held by her Nana.....she is getting away with a lot of "holding"......
Thomas on his throne with daddy....THE RANGER!!! Oh what fun!!! If only he could stay with his daddy......the days are coming......don't want to rush them!
Thomas wrestling the "Strawberry Shortcake" hat...and Maddy posing for Mrs Megan.....
Happy Faces!
Play wrestling....over the teddy bear....we do this often....just thankful everyone has a smile on their face!

Hope you've enjoyed the pictures....watch for more to come! Updates: Maddy has a molar coming in on the bottom right as well as a runny eye and nose due to allergies.....bless her heart! She seems to wear her emotions on her sleeve these days but I am sooo thankful to know that there is a reason....this makes 8 teeth for both angels and a molar for Maddy!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend!! If you need a visitor to occupy Thomas and Maddy some weekends CALL ME!! HUGS

Nana said...

Great pictures of the Angels! I can hardly wait to see them tomorrow....kiss,kiss,kiss angels!

Anna said...

i'm so thankful that you "can"!!!! love the precious pictures! so thankful they are adjusting to their new normal! hugs and keep resting!

Joy said...

Kelli,
We are keeping you and baby in our prayers.
I've been there myself.
Hoping all your NST's go well and that most importantly baby Morgan stays put for awhile longer!
The Lunsford and Harris families.
Also, proud supporters of the March of Dimes!

Tiff said...

Precious Precious! And I just LOVE Thomas' shoes.. they are my favorite! So classic! I'm SOOO thankful you are home with your angels also... and keeping us updated... sending big big hugs!!!

Lindsey Poulos said...

Get used to the wrestling. Mine will be six in a few weeks and they still do it. I think they will wrestle down the aisle to get their highschool diplomas! lol!