The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The latest in pics.....

Hope you enjoy the following pictures.....these two angels bring me soooo much joy!!!! I love being able to share their precious little faces, actions, and adventures with you!!!

We are beginning to feel better...though I have not spotted the tooth that I believed to be coming for the little man..you can see here how red and watery his eyes and nose are...bless him!
Maddy....her usual busy self....all smiles and and BIG brown eyes.....she is a regular chatter box....I tease saying she speaks Chinese as she loves to just walk and chatter it up!
So...the newest fun in the Smith household is a shower with daddy. Here is Thomas making faces at me through the shower door....if I weren't sooo pregnant I would have been rolling in the floor!!! It was hilarious!!!! It actually reminded me of the ultrasound pictures.....
Already fighting the scale....or I guess I should say fighting over the scale....they think they are at the zoo when let loose in our bathroom....they love it.....then wrestling with Daddy after dinner.....notice who is wearing the Strawberry Shortcake hat.....
Tacky Thomas.....he was all dressed up and loving it....had us laughing uncontrollably!
As you can see...the hat is the subject of attention! It went back and forth throughout playtime!
My Granddaddy Jones used to tease me about my "cutting my eyes" at him.....I loved catching Maddy doing the same thing!!! Thomas is still chewing, drooling, and acting as though he is teething....but no signs of a tooth as of yet..praying for some relief for this little guy!!! Teething hits him soooo hard!!!!
Hope you've enjoyed the latest in our pics.....have a blessed week!!!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

There is never a dull minute at your house!!!!! (that's for sure!) ...Thomas will love the swimming pool next year, since water on his face doesn't bother him; we will have to wait and see about Maddy. She will have to try and get a role in "Annie" with her cloth and cleaning the floor (she does whatever mommy does) Do you think Thomas will give the hat up one day, it was intended for Maddy... Give them kisses from me and Poppy!

Heather said...

Those pictures of those precious angels have made my day better!!

Ashley said...

They are absolutely precious. I love the shower pictures!

Kim said...

Those are such sweet pictures. I feel your pain with the teething situation... Lucas doesn't cut them easily either. Hopefully it will pop through soon!