The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, October 3, 2008

By the way....

I forgot to tell you, Madelynn shifted yet again. She is still head down (thank goodness) but she is now filling my right side. That is right...the only side I could somewhat sleep on is now occupied by Maddy. She, like her brother, lets me know when I am pushing on her space. The beauty though is that with her shifting...whatever pressure was causing my swelling has now gone down tremendously. My feet look about 80% normal again! I actually have legs again rather than tree stumps. They still don't look like "my" legs but they do have contour and actually resemble legs again. My feet no longer look like someone blew into my big toe and turned them into balloons. This is a blessings...I actually wore my capris again yesterday. I am still resting and keeping them up...but it is so nice to see a bit of normal again! Can't wait for Monday!!! Watch for play-by-plays! I truly hope the hospital WIFI is working as we have plans of keeping the blog up to date! Blessings!

1 comment:

Leslie Robertson, Realtor said...

it's nice to feel some normalcy! :)
i love being able to keep up with you and the babes. i too hope your hospital has good WIFI!! good luck!