The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Say it ain't so Joe!

Shannon and I enjoyed the debates last night! Did you stay up? Shannon just loves Sarah Palin...as do I! I was very proud of and for her as she truly stood up and showed her strength, wit, and desire for reform! Shannon and I love her one-liners and manner of speaking. I know many of you have differing opinions on politics and it is not my goal in this post to push my preference on you...I just wanted to give a shout out to Palin and say JOB WELL DONE! I can hardly wait to cast my vote! One more thing....would someone please straighten out this economy!!! Where are all those college professors that led us to believe they knew it all and had all the answers! We need some serious help! I wish you and your families the best and hope that you weather this storm well! What times we are in......

1 comment:

Tiff said...

We LOVE her too!!! And yes mam, we watched it :-)