The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6th

This is likely the Birthday of Thomas and Madelynn. We are so excited!!! Actually, I have an enormous amount of emotions. I asked my sister-n-law Lacy last night if she cried the night before. She said yes and then some. My emotions run from excited....anxious.....a bit nervous and scared....some sad because the babies will no longer be in my tummy....etc. I know it is all normal but still overwhelming at the same time. Shannon and I truly appreciate all the prayers of love and support. Please lift Thomas and Madelynn up this morning!!!! We will do our best to post as soon as possible. It may take a little longer than we thought as we have heard the WIFI at the hospital may be a bit troublesome today. We will do our best. If you get word....feel free to email and share with anyone! Blessings!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

you guys are in my prayers today!!

Tiff said...

I am anxiously waiting to hear from yall! Many prayers are being said! Love You and wishing you ALL THE BEST!
BIG HUGS & LOTS OF LOVE!

Lindsey Poulos said...

I am so excited...waiting to hear. I prayed for you guys this morning.....can't wait to see those beautiful babies.