The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Growing by leaps and bounds.....

We have had a great weekend...a full weekend...but a great weekend! We spent the day Saturday with family in Gadsden (Donna, Cindy, Jackie, Stacey, friends Michelle and Lauren) and toured Noccalula Falls.....it was a beautiful place with animals, history, and a great train. It did rain on us but we were not slowed one bit! I will share some pictures soon. Today, the angels and I spent the day resting! Shannon did some food plot work down in Eufaula so the angels and I saw this rainy, overcast day as an opportunity for rest, play, and just down time! Here are some pics from our day and also from our play upstairs when daddy got home! They LOVE their daddy! Both angels are standing briefly on their own, though I've only been able to capture Thomas so far....they will be walking soon!!! I don't know where I'll find the energy to keep up with them then!!! Every day is a new day filled with wonderful adventures and blessings! I love it!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

wow, I can't believe they are standing. They are growing too fast. Oh, you just wait, energy...I don't have much, and I am not pregnant. Bless your heart. When they are walking there is never a down time or dull moment. My girls are EVERYWHERE. After our vacation week and my parents being around them 24 - 7 they realize what my job consists of. It is great, but man, I should be skin and bones! I will be thinking about you and praying for some rest and energy. It is fun though, don't get me wrong! Cute, cute pics.

Heather said...

My goodness!! Those pictures are way too cute!! I love the bath pictures!!

Nana said...

Thomas, what are you doing???? You better sit down, Nana can't have this so soon. Looks like you are all having some fun times. Wish I were there....kiss,kiss,kiss