The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday fun....

We began the day with the children's trunk sale in Opelika...benefiting EAMC. It is a good thing I was limited on time as they had a great selection of children's things...and it was all soooo organized!!! The angels came home with a great caterpillar rocker, a new piano, a Thomas the Train roller and a book! Thanks Heather C. for telling us about this! We then joined our daddy for a great breakfast at the Cracker Barrel....we always get such sweet comments from those around us! The angels and I then hit the grocery store, came home for naps, played with Aunt Cindy, and then joined our friends for dinner off the grill! We love us some "Green" time!!! Great day...now ready for bed! Hope you enjoy the pictures of the angels new toys!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh I LOVE that caterpiller!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Glad you had a good saturday! HUGS!

Kristi said...

LOVE the catepiller rocker. I have eyed those forever for my girls. Lucky little Thomas.

Kristi said...

oh yeah, I gave you a blog award at my blog today.