The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Give me some lovin....


Here are Thomas and Maddy showing love....in their Auburn PJ's. Thomas is quite the lover...he gives hugs, kisses, and just plain old nose-dives into things. He is the affectionate one even at this fussy stage. He will grab my lug and just squeeze away. Maddy, on the other hand, loves to love also...but in a different way. She bats her eyes, giggles and coos.....she does not like for someone to hold her too close as it blocks her panoramic view! I am loving the daily changes and experiences we are having...both the good and not-so-good ! They are all so memorable.....I wish things would slow down so I can savor them more!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Watch out Thomas, Maddy may poke your eye out! kiss, kiss

Heather said...

Ha ha!! That is just too cute!!