The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayers Please Update.....

Happy Faces....Red eyes, runny noses, and all. Well, it did take a little jumping up and down and singing Old McDonald on my part.....
This just in....Thomas and Maddy have 2 new teeth.....each! Yep...just like the bottom two, they both broke the top two on the same night/day. You can't tell me runny noses and fever don't accompany teething! I am armed for tonight though....new humidifier, Vick's vapor rub for babies, teething drops, Tylenol, and mama's love!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hope y'all have a better night tonight!

Nana said...

My heart aches to hold them both! I'll pray for a restful night for all four of you!!! (sounds as if you have it covered) Way to go mama!!!!!!!!
"kisses from Nana and Poppy"