The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Beach continued

Day 3 at the Beach
We are officially at Regency Towers now...my grandmother's condo. My parents and niece, Emma are here with us as well. We all enjoyed a great dinner out last night. Maddy slept a bit better last night as well...still not great, but better. We'll take what we can get! I caught some cute pics of the angels yesterday all wrapped up in each other. Notice...Thomas is rubbing Maddy's feet while Maddy dines on his bottle! I then got them straight with the bottles! In another pic is Thomas taking a much needed rest prior to heading out for dinner. Maddy can wear him out! The angels woke this morning and enjoyed a big breakfast and cartoons. Here is Maddy with her Poppy and Thomas still in his boxers. What a great way to start the day!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I agree the prices for a custom header are nutts, but Kelly came to me and when I asked the price she said she had a soft spot twins, so she would do it free. You may talk to her. Cute beach pics, looks like yal are having a pretty good time, and getting your share of seafood.

Kim said...

That Maddy... always interested in Thomas' things! 8o) Glad you guys are having fun!

Renee said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation!