The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

More Bedtime Fun


Here are the angels playing and crawling once again before bed. We truly enjoy this time with them in the floor....they laugh, crawl, play, tumble, climb, and just bring us so much joy!!! Hope you enjoy the pics...I even got our daddy (Shannon) in a couple! He doesn't know it yet...but Maddy already has him wrapped around her finger!
On another note, we are preparing for our first vacation with the angels. Please say an extra prayer for safety as we travel to the beach. We can hardly wait for the family time and yummy seafood! Also, you'll notice on the left hand corner of my blog that I've become a rep for Chez Ami....a wonderful children's clothing line. I will have my trunk the week of August 20th-23rd and would love to have you join us for an open house on the 22nd from 1-4pm. If you have any questions feel free to email or call. If you visit the website you will see the Fall 09 catalog that has just been added. I can take orders at anytime, but if you are interested in seeing the line in person please join us on the 22nd of August. I also have the following dates available if you are interested in having a party and earning free merchandise....August 20th and 23rd. Again, please let me know if I can be of help!!! I am thrilled about this new adventure....one that both the angels and I can do together! Have a blessed week. I hope to bring you great photos from the beach!

No comments: