The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Skills

This morning.....Thomas cried out as usual when it was time for me to get him from his crib. This is what I found when I entered the room. Shannon and I have both been encouraging him to crawl to no avail. However, he has been working so hard to pull up. Well....he did it! Here he is...standing...tear in his eye...but standing! I am so proud of my little man! Notice Maddy....she still has that sleepy look like "what is all the fuss about....I was still sleeping!"

4 comments:

Nana said...

Good Morning "Miss Brown eyes"! Such a sleepy girl...Yes, we are all proud of you Thomas!!! You can skip the crawling thing and walk...!
I love your boxers ,"little man"!
kisses from Eufaula!

Heather said...

Yey Thomas!!!

Kristi said...

What a big boy, now he will start pulling up on everything!

Suzanne said...

awww! look at that!!! exciting.

to answer your question about my backpack: diapers/wipes, travel baby powder and desitin, my wallet, keys, gum, pen, paper, tylenol, teething tablets, 4 sippy cups, 4 snack traps, a container of extra cookies....and i think that's it! its alot but those diaper backpacks are awesome!!! we got ours at land's end. hope this helps!!

suz