The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Breakfast!

Here we are ....finally utilizing both highchairs at once. With us living between two homes we never had the 2 together. Usually I would put Thomas in the chair and let Maddy eat on the floor since she is so much better. Thomas actually ate something for me yesterday and today...which is a miracle in my book. I am praying that with the consistency and having the two highchairs together now, things will begin to look up in terms of his eating. You can see the sour look on his face that he was not enjoying the experience. On the other hand....Maddy LOVES to eat! The 2 chairs keep me busy but it is worth it to see them enjoying themselves with more than just baby food!

No comments: