The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

TEETH

Thomas
Maddy

Yep....we have teeth peaking through. Maddy sprouted two buds on the lower and Thomas has one sprouting on the lower.....what a happy surprise. I am so glad to know why Maddy has now been waking us each night rolling and tossing and screaming her head off!!! My babies are growing up toooooo fast!!!! It is not easy getting them on camera.....when you try to see the teeth they naturally stick out their tongues and laugh....they crack me up!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I am some what jelous. I don't really want my babies growing up either and having teeth makes me think toddler! But we have been chewing everything to pieces and drooling all over our clothes but no teeth or even swollen gums. So neat.

Kim said...

Yay! Give them a hug for me!

Heather said...

Awe teeth!!! YEY!!! We still dont have teeth yet but Kaydence is crawling!!!