The Smith's

The Smith's
The Smith's +Two + One = A Whole Lot of LOVE and FUN!!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We are 7 Months!!!!



Here are a few random shots of the angels....we are officially 7 months. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like yesterday we were doing ultrasounds of them!
We go today to see Baby Smith on ultrasound and to get a due date. As I said before....we have no idea how far along we are. This is such an amazing time in our lives....we are so very blessed. Praying for a healthy appointment and ultrasound....also praying for God's direction. I have always said my dream car is a Honda minivan.....well, looks like it might soon be a reality. I may not get the Honda but the van is definitely in our future. Send me your comments/recommendations if you have any!
P.S. Notice the thighs in the sleeping pic....don't you just want to bite them!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I will be praying for you guys today with the ultrasound!!

As for the minivan... we we were kids my mom had a Ponitac Caravan (can't spell) and she LOVED it!!! It had the automatic doors are both sides which made it easier for getting kids getting in and out.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh so cute! I am super jealous of your mother's day present too. Good luck with your U/S can't wait to hear. I LOVE my van I know you will love one too. I have a Dodge Grand Caravan. There is storage under the floor board which is great with the twins. Love ya

Renee said...

I can't believe they are 7 months already! They are adorable. Happy Mother's Day!!

Nana said...

TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!
TOYOTA!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Way too cute. I love that sleeping picture and the outfits they are wearing in it. Happy 7 months sweet angels.

Kim said...

Happy 7 months Thomas and Maddy!